Active Chip Breaker (ACB)
Say goodbye to your chip problems
The Tornos Active Chip Breaker (ACB) system uses new cutting technology, which is both universal and highly effective, enabling virtually all part geometries to be machined from the most varied of materials. Chips are broken up in a controlled fashion, eliminating machine downtime caused by the accumulation of chips. Take the opportunity to discover this technology right now.
With Tornos ACB
Without Tornos ACB
- Improved process safety, reduced risk of fire
- Reduced machine downtime
- Increased service life for your tools
- Reduced machine maintenance time
- Improved chip removal
- Simple and quick to implement, allowing an increase in productivity
- Option which can be activated simply via a machine software update.
- Reduced energy consumption
- Attractive price
The ACB system is available as an option and is activated via a specific macro which can be configured, and is very simple to use.
|Operations||EvoDECO||Swiss GT||Swiss DT||CT 20||SwissNano|
Main spindle turning
|Counter spindle turning||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Main spindle and counter spindle drilling||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|