Esco D2/D5 CNC
Productivity of a cam with the flexibility of a CNC
Main advantages :
- Fastest turning machine for precise manufacturing of simple parts between 0.3 to 4.0mm diameter in large or small lot sizes
- The front machining unit holds two drilling spindles, one threading/tapping spindle, and one counter collet with programmable positioning.
- Uses coil or bar stock, which does not rotate in the machine. Instead, cutting tools mounted on a spinning tool head rotate around the material
- Coil stock takes up less space than traditional bar feeders and also reduces material waste
- Built-in coil feeder/straightener creates standard bar stock inline.
- Material is fed through a guide bush to the tool head which holds four cutting tools rotating at speeds up to 12,000 rpm.
- Easy to use CNC control maintains advantages of cam driven machines
- Safe for 24 hour production
- Backed by Tornos’ first class service and support
|Esco D2/D5 CNC|
|Maximum number of cutting tools||2|
|Number of spindles||2|
|Maximum speed of counter spindle||