Esco D2/D5 Flex Speed
The fastest solution
Main advantages :
- Flexible speed control lets you optimize machining while guaranteeing high productivity. For example, feed rate can be reduced for parting and increased for turning.
- The slowest process no longer determines the overall cycle time.
- Spindle speeds and straightening speeds can also be continuously adjusted so that the parameters of each operation can be fully optimized.
- Equipped with a 3 station turret as standard.
- Lubrication system eliminates the need for compressed air to the machine
- All cams and tools are interchangeable with older D2/D5 machines.
- Uses coil or bar stock, which does not rotate in the machine. Instead, cutting tools mounted on a spinning tool head rotate around the material
- Coil stock takes up less space than traditional bar feeders and also reduces material waste
- Built-in coil feeder/straightener creates standard bar stock inline
- Material is fed through a guide bush to the tool head rotating at speeds up to 8,000 rpm.
- Options include: constant threading of the stock, end-working milling, and overlapped accurate knurling operations
- Backed by Tornos’ first class service and support
|Esco D2/D5 Flex Speed|
|Maximum toolhead capacity||
|Maximum stroke length||
|Toolhead rotation speed, continuously variable||
|Cam shaft rotation speed, programmable per degree||