Field Service Engineer – Swiss-type machines - Lombard IL, United States
Tornos, a global supplier of Swiss-type and Bar Milling manufacturing equipment, including the tooling, services, spare parts, wear parts, consumables and automation solutions that support these systems. Markets served by Tornos include: Aerospace, automotive, medical, tool and die manufacturing. Headquartered in Lombard, Illinois and Bethel, Connecticut.
Tornos is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
We have an immediate opportunity for a technical and experienced Field Service Engineer. This individual will travel to customer locations to install and service Tornos Swiss-type machines along with ESCO and Almac machines. This position requires travel 4 -5 days per week.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Three years field service experience on Swiss-type machines.
- Experience with Fanuc Controls.
- Prior technical, mechanical and electrical training.
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Computer skills including MS Office.
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
Our company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit plan and scaled PTO and paid holidays.
Human Resources Manager
Tornos Technologies US Corporation | 840 Parkview Boulevard
Lombard, IL 60148 | USA
T +1 (630) 812 2040 Ext. 2054 | F +1 (630) 812 2039
careers [at] tornos.us