Field Service Engineers (100%) - Des Plaines, IL, USA
Who are we looking for ?
High Service Quality is the basis of customer satisfaction and customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Tornos Technologies U.S. Corporation is seeking ambitious Field Service Engineers who share the company’s passion for Swiss turning and precision.
Who is Tornos ?
Tornos means maximum precision in an innovative and exciting environment. The Tornos Group has 600 employees and is one of the world's leading companies in the development, manufacture and sale of Swiss-type automatic lathes and multispindle machines. The Tornos headquarters are located in Switzerland.
Your main tasks :
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls at customer site and ensure proper documentation
- Perform and promote preventive maintenance on customer machine tool equipment
- Detect and resolve issues with electrical and mechanical components
- Develop and maintain partner relationships with our suppliers and vendors
- Exhibit ownership of customer related problems
- Conduct machine maintenance training
What do we offer ?
An interesting and versatile position in an international environment and a competitive remuneration package.
Your Profile :
- High School Diploma/GED from a technical school, an Associate’s degree in a related field is welcome
- One to three years of applicable work experience in CNC controls
- Familiarity with the use of precision measuring equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics
- Medium to advanced level skills in Microsoft program software
- Availability to do domestic and overseas travel up to 100% of the workweek
Would you like to shape Tornos Technologies U.S. Corp? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, preferably by email.