R&D Software & Hardware Manager - Moutier, Switzerland
The Tornos Group is a world leader in industrialization solutions. TORNOS has always been the pioneer in the development, manufacture and distribution of automatic Swiss-type lathes and multispindle machines. We are proud of our 130-year history and our 640 employees worldwide.
The Tornos culture is based on trust, innovation, passion and excellence.
To meet the complex challenges of the industrial world, we recruit the best talents and develop their skills for the future.
Working as a team and sharing the same values make us stronger. We are agile, confident, open, collaborative and bold.
Specialist in new technologies related to connectivity, digitization, artificial intelligence, Industry 4.0.
This position reports directly reports to the Head of R&D.
Management of several Software / Electrical development teams while having some or even in-depth knowledge of all the following areas:
- Development of PC applications on C # language, .Net WCF WPF, XAML, C ++, MFC, SQL / lite
- Development of machine control applications based on FANUC, PMC Ladder, CExec
- Development of macro machine applications in macro B, MExec, creation of BDD Machine
- Development of machine control panel based on PC, HMI, image config and Windows filters
- Development and industrialization of complete electrical and pneumatic diagrams under ElCAD and Eng. Base, Product competitiveness
- Preparation of project reviews for senior management: COPIL, OMM, GMM and Board Meeting
- Role of Software Product Owner:
- Collection of needs in terms of modules or software innovations
- Implementation of a software roadmap
- Technological watch on new market trends / competition
- Management of various projects within the HE-Arc school via the Tornos Research Center (TRC)
- Detection of talent resources within the TRC
- Participation in Industry 4.0 oriented fairs for machine tools, automation and robotics
- Extensive knowledge:
- Industry 4.0 technologies and terms
- Machine controls: architecture of an NC and peripherals
- Terms related to AI, machine learning and deep learning
- Good network of specialists in the aforementioned fields (schools, institutes, etc.)
- Experience in the world of machine tools
- Good linguistic knowledge: FR, EN (DE an advantage)
Send your application to :TORNOS SA Ressources humaines Rue Industrielle 111 CH-2740 Moutier Switzerland Tel: +41 (0)32 494 44 44 E-mail : hr [at] tornos.com