Sales Engineer (CNC Machine Tool) - Shaanxi Province, China
The Tornos Group is a world leader in industrialization solutions. TORNOS has always been the pioneer in the development, manufacture and distribution of automatic Swiss-type lathes and multispindle machines. We are proud of our 130-year history and our 640 employees worldwide.
The Tornos culture is based on trust, innovation, passion and excellence. To meet the complex challenges of the industrial world, we recruit the best talents and develop their skills for the future. Working as a team and sharing the same values make us stronger. We are agile, confident, open, collaborative and bold.
We have open the TTSH in April 2004, and set up the technology center as well as warehousing center in Shanghai handling the logistics of spare parts from 2007. TORNOS Shanghai, as the headquarter of Greater China, is responsible for machine sales and service providing solely in this area.
- Responsible for machine tool sales in Shaanxi and surrounding provinces
- Follow up the projects and maintain good relation with customers
- Commercial negotiations, contract conclusion and execution
- Coordination with application department and service department on related issues with the projects
- Participate in pre-acceptance and final acceptance with customers
- Supports during start-up, commissioning and warranty period
- Prepare weekly reports in Sales Force system and update in time
- Support financial department to get due payment
- Other tasks assigned by regional sales director
- At least 5 years field experience on machine tool sales; Be familiar with local market
- Self-motivated, work under pressure and team player
- Willing to travel
- Good English skill, listening, speaking and writing
- Relevant major is preferred
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents !Tornos Technologies (Shanghai) Limited Mrs. Wei Xuewen Sylvia Part 105, 1st Floor Building 5 526 Fute Road, No. 3 (E), Pilot Free Trade Zone Pudong, Shanghai 200131/China E-mail : wei.s [at] tornos.com