Technician for After Sales Services (w/m) - Moutier, Switzerland
The Tornos Group is a world leader in industrialization solutions. TORNOS has always been the pioneer in the development, manufacture and distribution of automatic Swiss-type lathes and multispindle machines. We are proud of our 130-year history and our 640 employees worldwide.
The Tornos culture is based on trust, innovation, passion and excellence.
To meet the complex challenges of the industrial world, we recruit the best talents and develop their skills for the future.
Working as a team and sharing the same values make us stronger. We are agile, confident, open, collaborative and bold.
For our department Customer Services, we are searching for one After Sales Service Technician for our products Swisstype and Multispindle, whose mission will be to supply a perfect service to our customers.
- Install and set-up our machines
- Search for causes of disfunctions, establish diagnoses and carry out repairs
- Update our machines in accordance with instructions
- Maintains technical relations between the customer and Tornos
- Trained mechanic, micro-mechanic, combined machanic and electrician or equivalent
- Languages : french and german and/or english
- Knowledge in electricity
- Able to work self-sufficiently
- Knowledge of machine-tools, an advantage
- Experience in the field of turning wished
- Ready to travel frequently within or outside Switzerland at customer’s location
- Anxious to improve his training in the missing fields
- Good knowledge of data processing tools (Microsoft)
Send your file to :TORNOS SA Ressources humaines Rue Industrielle 111 CH-2740 Moutier Tel: +41 (0)32 494-4444 E-mail : hr [at] tornos.com