Field Service Technician – Swiss-type machines - Bethel CT, United States
Tornos Technologies, a global supplier of Swiss-type and Bar Milling manufacturing equipment, including the tooling, services, spare parts, wear parts, consumables and automation solutions that support these systems. Markets served by Tornos include: Aerospace, automotive, medical, tool and die manufacturing. Headquartered in Lombard, Illinois and an office in Bethel, CT.
We value our employees and their contribution to our success. Recruiting and retaining a winning team of employees dedicated to the company’s mission and purpose is critical to Tornos’ ability to service its customer’s needs on a day-to-day and long-term basis.
We have an immediate opportunities for a technical and experienced Field Service Engineer. This individual will travel to customer locations to install and service Tornos Swiss-type machines along with ESCO and Almac Machines. This position requires travel 4 -5 days per week.
Our company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit plan and scaled PTO and paid holidays.
Tornos is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Experience with our Deco machine line (Deco-10, Deco-13, Deco-13b, Deco-20, Deco-26), including our TB-Deco programming interface, machine setup, and mechanical repairs.
- Experience trouble shooting Fanuc Controls.
- Prior technical, mechanical and electrical training.
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Windows computer skills, including MS Office.
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
Send your file to us at the following address:Tornos Technologies US Corporation 1 Parklawn Drive 6801 Bethel, CT USA P 203.775.4319 F 203.775.4281 info-us [at] tornos.com