Automation is a key component of Industry 4.0. Every Tornos machine can be equipped with a standard automation module or an automation system adapted to your specific needs, for a modular, high performance production system.
- One turnkey solution, one single supplier
- Optimal adaptation, tried and tested as a production unit
- Standard automation
- Handling of parts and pallets
- Adapts easily to your parts
- Standardized, functional modules
- Integrated user interface
- Optimized footprint
Standard automation module
The standard robotized module offered by Tornos is designed to encompass two main functions, namely:
- Unloading of parts and palletization
- Loading (chucker mode) and unloading of billets, with or without palletization
This easy-to-use module is extremely well integrated to create a modern, efficient working environment. Its compactness means that it offers optimal use of your space and can be adapted to work successfully with virtually all of our machines. Thanks to its user-friendliness, programming new parts is simple, and the palletization system has no trouble adapting to new part geometries.