Increase your uptime, productivity, machine life and part quality
With our preventive maintenance, you can plan machine interventions to keep operational disruption to a minimum. From replacing main and counter operation drive belts to checking and replacing relays, air filters and pressure reducer to filters to adjusting all axes and checking and updating your software, our preventive maintenance service keeps your machine fleet fit for any challenge.
To keep your original Swiss turning center in optimum condition — and for budgeting planned intervention, ask about preventive maintenance contracts from Tornos. When you purchase one of our plans, a factory-trained service technician will perform comprehensive checks at pre-determined intervals.
Example checklist :
- Replace main and counter operation drive belts.
- Check and adjust or replace spindle belts as necessary.
- Lubricate elements according to service manual.
- Check and replace relays as necessary.
- Replace batteries for amplifier and numerical control.
- Replace air filter and pressure reducer filter.
- Check and replenish oil level in spindle/counter spindle.
- Check status/version of software; update if necessary.
- Check fans.
- Check safety switches.
- Check and adjust alignment of all axes.